Dieser Blog wird nicht mehr aktualisiert, bleibt jedoch als Archiv online erhalten.
Aktuelle Beiträge gibt es auf
http://www.monikas.country-living-in-the-city.de/

Ich freue mich auf zahlreiche Besucher!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Christmas Cookies


Last night I really started the holiday season with baking cookies!!!!


I enjoyed the smell of coco and the kitchen was warm and cosy, although outside it was cold and raining.

I made coco macaroons (Kokosmakronen) and even my husband likes them very much. So I am not sure if they will last until christmas!!!

**************************

The warm days with sunshine are gone now for a long time, and normally I am very sad about this, because I like spring and summer more.
But this year I am really looking forward to a good winter season and I want to enjoy every minute of it.
So e
very afternoon when we come home from work we first enjoy our cup of Earl Grey.

And we are doing a lot of redecorating and renovating in our apartment now; I think for such work wintertime is the best time of the year. It is a lot of work, but when everything is new and nice you know that it was worth the effort. The problem is, it all takes a lot of time, and so I think when we have finished the whole apartment we will have to start in the first room again.

No comments: