Dieser Blog wird nicht mehr aktualisiert, bleibt jedoch als Archiv online erhalten.
Aktuelle Beiträge gibt es auf
http://www.monikas.country-living-in-the-city.de/

Ich freue mich auf zahlreiche Besucher!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Relaxing weekend?

It`s sunday night now and I feel like not having had any weekend!
The whole sunday I followed a Multimedia-Workshop, and although I know that I learnt a lot there, I now have the feeling to know anything at all. It was very heavy, 9 hours with only one real break.
But now I know a little bit more about pictures, music and videos on the PC. And I hope that next time I don`t have to ask my husband every time I want to do something with my pictures.

Saturday we had the first part of our annual Patchwork-Christmas Workshop.
Here are some impressions of what we produced there:


And this was my work:


I hope that during this week until next saturday I will find some time for patchwork at home.

No comments: