Dieser Blog wird nicht mehr aktualisiert, bleibt jedoch als Archiv online erhalten.
Aktuelle Beiträge gibt es auf
http://www.monikas.country-living-in-the-city.de/

Ich freue mich auf zahlreiche Besucher!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Memories of Christmas

Although christmas is already over, I still want to share with you some impressions and memories of our christmas.

On Christmas Eve we first visited my husbands mum and then went to my parents home.
This year, my brother, who lives in Saudi Arabia at the moment, could come to spend 3 days at home. We were very happy to have him here, so I think that this was our best christmas present.

Next day, my husbands daughters came to us for their holidays and we had another christmas celebration.


My parents wreath (Adventskranz)


And this is ours...


The pyramid from the "Erzgebirge", where my husbands family originally comes from


Our christmas tree

************
Christmas illumination





Now we are looking forward to the new year and until then we are enjoying our spare time together with the two girls.

1 comment:

janne3514 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.